BUILD A FUTURE WITH KUMBA IRON ORE 2022 BURSARY OPPORTUNITY BURSARIES FOR 2023 ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS OF STUDY FROM 1st , 2 nd and 3rd YEAR OF STUDY:
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mineral Surveying
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Current Grade 12 learners must submit their final Grade 11 results (Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate), stamped by the school.
- Learners that completed Grade 12, certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate.
- Learners that applied and have been accepted at a university – 1st year Diploma/Degree Mechanical or Electrical (Heavy Current) Engineering, certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate and acceptance letter at a university.
The bursary contract period will be dependent on the candidates’ year of study.
The bursary is a comprehensive bursary that will cover all costs associated with formal studies including tuition fees, book fees, accommodation and paid vacation work.
The bursar will be required to attend vacation work as per the Institution’s requirements. All vacation work will take place in the Northern Cape.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifying applicants should apply using keyword search: bursar CLICK HERE TO APPLY and upload necessary documents.
Closing date: 07 August 2022
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form.
You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- Your certified ID document.
- Your final Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or, if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- A CV with all the relevant information.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.