An exciting opportunity has become available for 5 Basic Metals Production Skills Learner to join Samancor Middelburg Ferrochrome smelting operation in Mpumalanga for a fixed term period of 6 months.
The perfect candidates will hold a Grade 12/N3 with Maths and Science. Candidates will be expected to complete both Theory and Practical pertaining to the Training Programme.
- Grade 12 / N3 / N3 that is equivalent to a Grade 12/ Matric
- Mathematics / Physical Science / Engineering Science with minimum 60%
- Proof of qualification to be attached and certified
- Will undergo a medical examination
- Will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment, hand-eye foot coordination test
- Applicant must be from Middelburg
- Valid Driver’s License (minimum B/ Code 8)
HOW TO APPLY
- Training will be conducted through SETA accredited training provider
- Basic Production Skills training and will run for a period of 6 months. Candidates will attend both practical and theory and on successful completion of the programme receive a certificate.
- An allowance will be payable whilst on the programme.