Are you passionate about teaching and would like to make a difference in young people’s lives? a course in teaching could help you achieve that.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) offers a range of courses under various faculties, and this gives prospective students an opportunity to make informed decisions on what they want to study.
If you are considering a career in teaching, Unisa has teaching courses up for offer.
A teaching course at Unisa can will equip you will the necessary skills and knowledge to become a teacher.
Below is a guide on how to apply for a teaching course at Unisa.
To start your application, you will need the following:
- Valid South African ID or Passport
- Valid email address and cell phone number
- Copy of your Matric certificate
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Pay application fee
Here are a few steps that can help you apply for a teaching course at Unisa:
- Find out about what teaching courses are available at Unisa and decide on what you want to enroll in.
- Begin your Unisa online application by visiting their admissions page.
- Choose what course and qualification you wish to apply for.
- Read about the what supporting documentation you will need to submit alongside your application and make sure you have electronic copies of them.
- Create a student number if you do not already have one.
- Fill in all the required details and follow the prompts.
- Once you are done, submit your documents.
- Upload all your required documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Submit Application.
For more information on teaching courses offered at Unisa visit their website, and note as to when applications open and close in order to submit on time.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.