Huawei Technologies Bursary South Africa 2023 – Huawei Technologies is a private company, wholly owned by its employees and is one of the top global providers of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
Huawei Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2005 and Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1999 – providing communication services to customers across the region.
ABOUT THE HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES BURSARY SOUTH AFRICA 2023 – FIELDS COVERED
Huawei Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate or postgraduate studies, within the following fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES BURSARY SOUTH AFRICA 2023 – COVERAGE VALUE & SERVICE CONTRACT
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, meals and stipend.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to enter the Huawei Graduate Programme. Students will also receive introductory training in Networking.
www.zabursaries.co.za is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Huawei Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying full-time, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be entering your 2nd, 3rd or final year of study, or your Honours or Masters level, in 2023
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- You must NOT be receiving any other sources of funding
- You must be passionate about pursuing a career in engineering and technology
- You must be willing to make a difference in the Telecommunications industry
APPLY ALSO: Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary South Africa 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES BURSARY SOUTH AFRICA 2023
Students who meet all of the above eligibility criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of university registration for 2023 (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic record, including most recent transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary – students need only submit the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the following reference “Bursary & Your university name” in your email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES BURSARY
31 March 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Huawei Technologies directly:
APPLY ALSO: Kwazulu-Natal Government Bursary 2023
Compensation Fund Bursary South Africa 2023
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.