Northam Booysendal Platinum Bursary South Africa 2023 – Booysendal Platinum, a subsidiary of Northam Platinum Limited, is located near the towns of Mashishing (Lydenburg); Roossenekal, and Steelpoort and is bordered by 2 provinces – Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
ABOUT THE NORTHAM BOOYSENDAL PLATINUM BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Northam Booysendal Platinum Mine is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Metallurgy (1 bursary to be awarded)
- Mining Engineering (4 bursaries to be awarded)
Demzyportal Bursaries is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Northam Booysendal Platinum Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE NORTHAM BURSARY PROGRAMME – SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to work full-time for the company – the employment duration will be equal to the number of years of funding received.
Bursaries awarded to current Matric students will be subject to the outcome of final Matric exams.
Booysendal Platinum is an equal employment opportunity employer and therefore reserves the right to select candidates in line with the Employment Equity Policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within 3 weeks of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NORTHAM BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must have passed Mathematics and Science in Matric
- You must have passed all subjects in 2nd term exams in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying toward a qualification in one of the aforementioned fields
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (students who are already registered may be given preference)
- You must have passed all 1st-year subjects, if currently in your 2nd or later year of study
- You must be hard-working and self-motivated
- Preference will be given to students residing within the local community (Mashishing, Roossenekal, and Steelpoort), however, students from other areas may still apply
APPLY ALSO: Kwazulu-Natal Government Bursary 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NORTHAM BOOYSENDAL PLATINUM BURSARY
Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration, if available (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Full and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (with a community stamp)
Note: There is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “BURSARIES (REF: BDHR05/23)” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NORTHAM BURSARY
10 March 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE NORTHAM BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Northam directly:
APPLY ALSO: Compensation Fund Bursary South Africa 2023
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.