Learn about the practical tools and gain the academic knowledge needed to become an effective and successful public policy manager with the help of the Pentland Scholarships. It is offered by the University College London for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students from the low or middle-income country who want to pursue postgraduate-level study in Public Administration and Management are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. Students must be committed and submit applications in due time. The scholarship is worth £52,605.
University College London is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. The university, most commonly known as UCL, is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom. It is a member institution of the federal University of London ranking 8th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University College London? The University College London strives for academic excellence and research that is aimed at addressing real-world problems. It operates in a global context and possesses this outstanding ability to integrate education, research, innovation, and enterprise for the long-term benefit of humanity.
Application Deadline: The applicants must submit their scholarship applications by 12:00 pm, 15th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: Department of Political Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £52,605
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MPA in Public Administration and Management program offered at the University College London’s Department of Political Science can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be residents of a low or middle-income country, as defined by the World Bank in the year of application.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate a commitment, via their past record or future plans, to improving public service and administration for the populations of low or middle-income countries.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.