Here is a guide on How to Reconfirm Your SASSA R350 Grant Application. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has announced that all SASSA SRD R350 grant applicants must reconfirm their SRD R350 grant applications at least once every 3 months.
This reconfirmation informs SASSA that the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) applicants still need and qualify for the grant in terms of the regulations.
Existing applicants can also update their responses to the screening questionnaire here, at any time, should their circumstances change or correct errors.
Below we have outlined the procedure you should follow to reconfirm your R350 grant application.
How to Reconfirm Your SASSA R350 Grant Application
Follow the below steps to reconfirm your existing R350 grant application:
- Step 1: Go to the SASSA SRD Website
- Step 2: Scroll down to ‘Reconfirm your grant application’ (Check screenshot below)
- Step 3: Click the yellow bar written ‘click here to reconfirm your existing application’
- Step 4: Enter your South African ID Number
- Step 5: Enter your Mobile Number
- Step 6: Click ‘send SMS’
- Step 7: You will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) via SMS
- Step 8: Enter your PIN
- Step 9: Click on ‘verify PIN’
- Step 10: Then follow all of the necessary steps to reconfirm your grant application
SASSA SRD R350 grant reconfirmation is a MUST to perform if you still want to continue to receive the SASSA SRD Grant.