Learn how to Reset WSU Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Walter Sisulu University Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access WSU Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
HOW TO Reset WSU Student portal Login Password
In order to Change WSU Student portal Password please follow the steps below:
- Log on to WSU Student Online Service Porta
- Scroll down and type in Your student number
- Click on Forgot Pin
- The self-service portal will send you an email.
- When you receive the email, click the link inside to complete the password reset.
I have Forgotten My Password What should I Do?
You must be able to log in and access your WSU email account in order to change your WSU Network ID password. If you are not able to log in to your email, i.e you have forgotten your password please contact the ICS Servicedesk for assistance at email@example.com or +27 47 502 2844
- Recommended For Walter Sisulu University Student: WSU Prospectus PDF Download
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WSU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Student Support Team With this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.