Royal Bafokeng Holdings (RBH) is an African community-owned investment holding company, together with its sole shareholder, Royal Bafokeng Nation Development Trust (RBNDT), is responsible for preserving and growing the financial capital of the Royal Bafokeng Nation (RBN).
RBH has a dual mandate: to ensure that the Royal Bafokeng Nation (RBN) remains financially independent over the long term, and to ensure sufficient income is generated to satisfy the social and infrastructural needs of the Nation for the Bafokeng people and those who live on RBN land.
ABOUT THE RBH BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Royal Bafokeng Holdings is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Honours level) studies, within the following fields:
- Accounting Sciences (CA stream)
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Information Technology (IT)
- Investment Management
MORE ABOUT THE RBH BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
Students should note that there are a limited number of bursaries available, with bursaries being awarded on a first-come, first served basis.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Demzyportal Bursaries is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the RBH Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROYAL BAFOKENG HOLDINGS BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification in one of the fields mentioned above
- You must be entering your 1st or 2nd year of undergraduate studies or be entering Honour studies, in 2023
- You must be studying or applied to study at a recognised public tertiary institution in South Africa (University or University of Technology)
- You must unemployed
- You must meet the minimum entry requirements for your selected qualification
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% if currently studying
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary funding or NSFAS funding
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ROYAL BAFOKENG HOLDINGS BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at Royal Bafokeng Holdings Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy – not older than 3 months)
- Matric certificate
- Certificates of any completed qualifications, if applicable
- Proof of registration and acceptance at an accredited institution (on the institutions letterhead)
- Official copy of your full academic record, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Tuition statement, if currently registered or studying
- Signed lease agreement, if residing in private accommodation
- Proof of residence (stamped and signed letter from the traditional council or relevant local municipality – not older than 3 months)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter/ essays:
- 1. About yourself, your family and your background
- 2. Why you chose your qualification and how do you envision it furthering your career
- 3. Why you should be awarded an RBH Bursary
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit parents’ or guardian’s ID documents (certified copies)
Note: All documents will undergo a verification and vetting process.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE RBH BURSARY
10 March 2023 (at 23:59).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Royal Bafokeng Holdings directly:
Email: [email protected]
(use this reference “Enquiry about 2023 RBH Bursary”)
APPLY ALSO: Kwazulu-Natal Government Bursary 2023
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.