After applying for admission to the Wits University, you would be curious to know if you are going to be admitted by the institution, and with this, you are probably going to be waiting for an E-mail telling you if you are admitted or not, but at times you might not receive this Mail as early as you expected, So the University of the Witwatersrand has come up with how you can check your Application Status.
The Wits University Admission Application Status portal is an online portal to check and access your Application status. Below you would be reading how to Check University of the Witwatersrand Application Status. DemzyPortal has written down the step by step guide on how you can track your Application Status.
How to Check Wits University Application Status
Below are the steps you should follow in order to track your Wits University Application Status.
- Visit the Wits Self Service Portal
- Scroll down to were you will see access the student self-service portal
- Type in your Person number
- Enter your password for Applicants – Your Password is your date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224.
- Click on the sign-in button
- You should see an indication if you were offered admission and other vital information regarding your application.
Wits University Application Status Contact Info
For more information regarding your application status, you can contact the Wits University by visiting their contact page Or you visit their official website below:
University of the Witwatersrand Official Website: www.wits.ac.za/
If you have any additional issues, drop a comment below and we would give you a positive reply.
Congratulations and Best of Luck.