UL Online Facilities is otherwise known as the University of Limpopo Student Portal. On this page you will see the benefits of using UL Online Facilities, steps on how to log in, and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
Read details below.
The University of Limpopo Online Facilities is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UL student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profiles.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information. For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The University of Limpopo, UL student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance. In essence, this article contains details on the official University of Limpopo, UL student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the UL student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UL Course Registration;
- UL Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UL Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your UL transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Table Of Contents
- 1 WHO CAN USE THE UL STUDENT PORTAL?
- 2 HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UL ONLINE FACILITIES (Student Portal)
- 3 HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UL STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- 4 UL STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- 5 UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO, UL OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- 6 UL BLACKBOARD PORTAL LOGIN
- 7 UL MOODLE PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- 8 UL CONTACT ADDRESS
WHO CAN USE THE UL STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UL ONLINE FACILITIES (Student Portal)
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://ultrhe01.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UL STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UL STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UL Online Facilities Login: https://ultrhe01.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
Please note that UL Online Facilities is another name for UL Student Portal.
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO, UL OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- UL Main Website: https://www.ul.ac.za
UL MOODLE PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UL Student E-Learning Portal: http://intranet.ul.ac.za/
UL CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Limpopo
- (015) 268 9111(Switchboard)
- (015) 268 3332
- (015) 268 3276
- (015) 268 2435
- (015) 268 2812
- (015) 268 3833
- (015) 268 2788
- E-mail address: [email protected]
Physical Address C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street Mankweng Township, Polokwane University of Limpopo Old Admin Block, Ground Floor Sovenga, 0727
Postal Address The Registrar Academic – Turfloop campus Private Bag X1106 Sovenga 0727