The University of Lincoln is proudly offering unique funding to high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa for the academic year 2023/2024.
The opening of this educational award is to support international aspirants in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the UK.
In 1861, Lincoln University was founded as the Hull School o Art and was officially recognized as a university in 2001. It is a public research university located in Lincoln, England.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? While studying at this university, the students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills. The university manages a range of halls of residence and shared housing options for new and continuing students who choose to live off-campus.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programme
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for African students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024.
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.