In this article, you will see Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) application and registration Dates for 2021/2022 academic year. It also contains the link to the college registration information and the registration portal.
The management of the Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) has opened the student registration portal for fresh and continuing students to register their courses for the semester both at the certificate and diploma level.
Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the registration as well as the closure of the registration portal. It is advisable to register early inorder not to lose your studentship at UTVET as late registration would not be permitted.
The registration deadline or closing date is always a registration submission timeline that is set by the institution for registering courses and modules for the semester. South African schools (Universities and colleges) usually have their submission deadline within 2 weeks to 1 month after the student registration portal is opened.
Therefore, it is expected for all UTVET students (both new and old) to meet the stated registration timeline as stated below to be on the safe side.
Table Of Contents
UMGUNGUNDLOVU TVET COLLEGE (UTVET) REGISTRATION TIMELINES AND DEADLINE
Applicants are required to take note of the registration dates below:
Faculty of Business Studies – Part-time
Applications for new N4 students open from 10th – 21st January 2022 for the following programmes:
- N4 Financial Management N4 Business Management
- N4 Human Resource Management N4 Management Assistant
- N4 Public Management
- Apply via our website: http://www.utvet.co.za/
- Read all the information under the APPLY ONLINE tab before applying.
- The following documents in pdf format will be required when applying:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of the Statement of Results/Matric Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Fees for 2022: Administration Fee – R 250 .00
Computer Subjects: R 2638.00 Theory Subjects: R 1804.00
- Full fees for semester are required to be paid on registration.
Registration for returning students will commence on 17th January 2022 at the part-time office.
- To start your registration, see the Umgungundlovu TVET College (UTVET) Registration Procedure