Seed Investments are currently in need of a Wealth Manager Administrator. Read through to Apply for this Job Vacancy.
A clear understanding of investment and risk products
Gather policy information
Research product information
Compile & process investment & risk policy applications and quotations
Prepare and implement financial planning & investment proposals
Handle and solve client inquiries
Maintain Client Relationship Management system
• Must have a “can do” attitude, and willingness to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
• A self-starter with initiative who can drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Must also be able to work in a highly structured environment when required
• Must accept and manage responsibilities
• The candidate must have a keen eye for detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – an ability to work with a broad range of people.
• High levels of energy, drive, optimism and creativity
• Must always maintain Seed’s values of honesty and integrity
• Should be able to always work under pressure environment with deadlines
• Can handle multiple projects at the same time
• 3-5 years of experience within the investment / financial planning industry
• A successfully completed Regulatory Exam for Representatives (RE5)
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Based in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town – own transport is essential
Apply before Mar 20 2023
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.