Apply to Damelin College Online Application 2021 – We have gathered information about Damelin online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Damelin College, Read how you can apply to Damelin College Online below.
APPLY TO DAMELIN COLLEGE USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications open in May and close at the end of September.
Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying.]
CPUT ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to CPUT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- There is no application fee for online applications.
- Need accommodation? You can find the residence application form with the online application. Apply to CPUT residence by completing the form.
- Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) and international applicants cannot apply online. Applicants who are not in matric or do not have a matric certificate cannot apply online either.
- Please note: some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application, be sure to check this out when applying.
CONTACT THE CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
For more information on how to apply to CPUT, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the CPUT Admissions Department using the following details:
Phone: +27 860 007 778
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.