Apply to NorthWest University – Online Application 2021 – We have gathered information about the NorthWest University online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the NorthWest University, Read how you can apply to NWU Online below.
HOW TO APPLY TO NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY ONLINE
Read the step by step guide on how you can Apply To NorthWest University below:
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online application platform
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the University:
- Grade 12 results, grade 11 results (final results only) or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Applicants who are currently upgrading their grade 12 results, will only be considered after the improved results are presented to the NWU.
- Applicants who follow Cambridge, GED or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may qualify for exemption based on advanced age or post-school qualifications, must provide an exemption certificate as issued by USAF.
- Completed undertaking
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your academic record (if applicable).
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
- More information on payable fees
Step 5: Submit application
Please make sure that you press the Submit application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application.
NorthWest University Application Closing Date
- Non-selection courses: 30 September 2020
- Music: 31 August 2020 – Also apply for an audition before the closing date
- Graphic Design: 31 August 2020
Engineering: 30 September 2020
Urban and Regional planning: 30 September 2020
- Pharmacy: 31 July 2020
All other selection courses: 30 June 2020
South African applicants are required not required to pay an application fee. International students need to pay R550 upon application.
- ABSA account number: 409 169 1369
- Name of account: NW University Online Registrations
- Branch code & name: 632 005, Tom Street
- A + Prospective student’s ID no OR
- A + student no OR
- A+ Date of birth and surname
For more information on how to apply to the NorthWest University, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the NorthWest University Admissions Department using the following details:
- 018 285 4320
Recommended For New Applicant: NorthWest University Student Portal
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.