Apply to Sol Plaatje University – Online Application 2021 – We have gathered information about Sol Plaatje University online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Sol Plaatje University, Read how you can apply to Sol Plaatje University Online below.
Apply To Sol Plaatje University – Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our info on Things to Remember Before Applying. Applications for the 2021 academic year open on 10 June 2020 and will close on 30 November 2020.
Apply To Sol Plaatje University Online
Things to note before applying online to Sol Plaatje University:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (just to make sure there is no delay from Sol Plaatje University).
- If you have any further questions about the online application process, Sol Plaatje University have more information.
Sol Plaatje University Application Form
If you want to download the Sol Plaatje University Application Form – Click here
Apply to SPU using the hardcopy application
You can apply by filling in the hardcopy application form and post your completed application to the desired campus you would like to study at.
You can post your completed application here:
The University Registrar
Sol Plaatje University
Private Bag X500
Things to note when applying via hardcopy:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
- Alternatively, you can hand in your completed application, fax it to +27 (0)86 544 2766 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fees for Sol Plaatjie University:
South African applicants are required to pay an application fee of R100.
For more information, please visit the Sol Plaatje University website.
Submitting Results and Documents:
School learners must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to SPU, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
Transferring students should also ensure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible as well as that a final transcript of current studies being undertaken reaches the Admissions Office as soon as possible after receipt.
Make sure to also submit the following:
- Copy of your ID
- Proof of Payment for application fee
- Any additional documents which may be relevant to your application.
You’re almost done! Now all that’s left to do is to wait. Keep a look out for your acceptance and/or provisional acceptance letter. You are encouraged to monitor your application status at all times. Best is to contact SPU directly to check up on your application status.
Contact Sol Plaatje University
For more information on how to apply to Sol Plaatje University, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the Sol Plaatje University Admissions Department using the following details:
Tell: +27 (0)53 491 0109 or
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.