Apply to UFH (University of Fort Hare) Online Application 2022 – We have gathered information about UFH online application, registration, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of Fort Hare, Read how you can apply to UFH Online below.
APPLY TO UFH USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
UFH Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying.
Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
University of Fort Hare online application
Things to note before applying online to UFH:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R80.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
How to Apply Online
UFH has one online application portal for new applicants as well as returning students.
Postgraduate Application Form
Student selection and admissions process
1. Students receive application forms from the Students Registration Office through the post/
2. These are completed and returned to the Students Registration Office and get sorted
3. Then the faculty selection committee (Deputy Dean: Teaching and Learning, Faculty
HODs and Administrators) convenes to do the selection.
4. Admission is done on merit, using the Swedish point system.
Apply to UFH using the hardcopy application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- There are two separate forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- For postgraduates, late applications will be accepted until 31 December and an application fee of R250 will be charged.
- A certified copy of your requirements will need to be attached to your application. This includes your deposit slip.
- Need accommodation? You will need to indicate if you do and complete the application for student accommodation.
Undergraduate Application Form
Postgraduate Application Form
You can send your completed application form to one of the following addresses:
University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X1314
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
The Registrar University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X9083
Application Fees for UFH
All applicants who apply online will need to pay an application fee R80. Late applications from postgraduates will be accepted until 31 December and have a late application fee of R250.
The residence application fee is R120 for all applicants.
Submitting of Results and Documents
Here’s the deal: you must ensure that your latest set of results is submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Not cool. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
You will receive an SMS that will indicate your status and after that, a letter of confirmation will be sent to you. Current matrics will get confirmation after their final matric marks are available.
Contact University of Fort Hare:
For more information on how to apply to UFH, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the UFH Admissions Department using the following details:
Tel: 040 602 2011
Tel: 040 608 3407
Tel: 043 704 7000
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.