Apply to UFH (University of Fort Hare) Online Application 2022 – We have gathered information about UFH online application, registration, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of Fort Hare, Read how you can apply to UFH Online below.
Table Of Contents
APPLY TO UFH USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
UFH Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying.
Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
University of Fort Hare online application
Things to note before applying online to UFH:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R80.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
How to Apply Online
UFH has one online application portal for new applicants as well as returning students.
Student selection and admissions process
1. Students receive application forms from the Students Registration Office through the post/
2. These are completed and returned to the Students Registration Office and get sorted
3. Then the faculty selection committee (Deputy Dean: Teaching and Learning, Faculty
HODs and Administrators) convenes to do the selection.
4. Admission is done on merit, using the Swedish point system.