Apply to University Of Limpopo (UL) Online Application 2022 – We have gathered information about UL online application, registration, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University Of Limpopo, Read how you can apply to UL Online below.
APPLY TO UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
University of Limpopo Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications for medicine close at the end of July. For all other programs, applications close at the end of September.
Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying
University Of Limpopo online application
Things to note before applying online to UL:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You will need to this before applying. Find out how to do this.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- The online application is free.
- Need accommodation? You will need to indicate that you are interested in UL residence on your application form.
Click Here and Apply to Turfloop for 2022
Apply to University Of Limpopo using the hardcopy application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Need accommodation? You will be able to indicate whether you would like to stay in UL residence on the form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You will need to this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants can use the same application form.
You can post your completed application to:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106
Application Fees for UL
South African applicants, who apply using the hardcopy application, are required to pay an application fee of R200 before the application form can be processed.
International applicants, applying using a hardcopy form, will need to pay an application fee of R750.
Please note that this fee is non-refundable. All applicants must attach a copy of the proof of payment to their application form.
Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
Submitting of Results and Documents
Here’s the deal: you must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 or Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Not cool. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
Are you a transferring student? If yes, make sure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible. It is also important to make sure that the final transcript of your current studies reaches the Admissions Office as soon as possible.
NOTE: Once you have sent in your application, wait a minimum of 4 weeks before checking your application status.
Contact the University of Limpopo:
For more information on how to apply to UL, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the UL Admissions Department using the following details:
Tel: 015 268 3332
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.