The purpose of the Sea Harvest apprenticeship is to provide young unemployed persons with an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills that will develop their competency in an occupational trade.
Working at Sea Harvest provides employees with a broad range of employment and development opportunities across the company.
- Preferably youth.
- Must have passed NTC 3 (4 Subjects) or NCV Level 4 or Matriculated with Maths & Science or a Technical Matric.
- Proven/similar practical training & experience in an occupational trade.
- Must pass a medical examination.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime.
- An eye for detail, dexterity.
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights above 3 metres.
Opportunity Closing Date
Company Offering the Opportunity: Sea Harvest
Opportunity available in: Western Cape
Demzyportal Category: Apprenticeships
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
Was this article helpful?