The Barloworld Internship Programme 2023 is a 12-month journey that kicks off with an induction that provides you with in-depth insight into the Barloworld way of doing things and how large organisations are structured to work together as a unit.
You will be given the opportunity to embark on a learning journey including gaining meaningful work assignments in the respective areas of exposure and valuable experience that will put you in good standing should you wish to move into a permanent position in the future.
Barloworld Equipment is offering a structured 12-month Internship Programme for recently qualified graduates with National Diplomas or Degrees in the following fields:
- Commerce (Marketing, Sales, Information Systems, Business Economics, Supply Chain, Risk Management)
- Science (Environmental Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Health, and Safety)
- IT (Data Science, Informatics, Computer Science, Security)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Industrial)
- Law (Commercial Law, LLB)
- HR (Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology, General)
- Design (Instructional Design and Graphic Design)
HOW TO APPLY
- South African citizens
- Aged between 18-35
- Reside in Gauteng, South Africa
Start Date: 01 February 2023
Application closing Date: 21 October 2022
We encourage people with disabilities to apply. We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities.