BDO invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Admin Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: Not specified
INTERN: TENDERS ADMINISTRATOR
The Tender Administrator Intern’s overall purpose is to participate in all tender document processing and ensure compliance and delivery on time of all tenders. The Intern will have an eye for detail, ensuring accurate administration and analysis of supply chain management requirements, and be proactive in identifying and resolving any potential error.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal
- Monitoring deadlines
- Evaluation and contract negotiation
- Liaises with the Departments on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, ie, non-disclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders, and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion
Competencies: Technical and Behavioral
- Effective Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving techniques and effective conflict management skills.
- People management skills
- Ability to engage with senior management and clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Attention to detail
- Relationships and Collaboration
- Exceptional Client Service
- Business Growth
- Engaging people
Qualifications, and Knowledge
- Admin/Supply chain Management or Equivalent
- Knowledge- Admin Experience
How to apply
Click here to apply online for BDO: Admin Internships 2022 / 2023
For the latest South African lastest Educational News, Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow/like our Facebook page Demzyportal.
Demzyportal Category: Internships
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.