If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, you see yourself as innovative and willing to contribute to the greater good of the team, this opportunity is for you!
Your main purpose is the responsibility of accurate invoicing, queries, and project billing. You will be dealing with high values and high volumes.
- Qualification in Accounting/Finance
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Experience in the construction/engineering industry beneficial
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong receivables experience
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Own transport needed.
If this sounds like you; please do not hesitate to apply!
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information, contact: 012 348 4940
Researcher: General and Junior Finance