Brand South Africa invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2022. Find out how to apply to Brand South Africa Bursary Programme below.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 24th November 2021
Brand South Africa is an organisation that aims to contribute to the objectives of the National Development Plan (NDP) by undertaking coordinated initiatives to build South Africa’s reputation and contribute to the country’s global competitiveness. We also aim to inspire and instill pride and patriotism among South Africans and drive active citizenship.
Fields of study
- Information Technology – BSC Computer Science
- Marketing -BCOM Marketing
- Research – BCOM Social or Political Science
- Marketing – BIS(Multimedia)
- Stakeholder Relations – BCOM Public or International Relations
- Human Resources – BCOM Human Resource 1
- Legal – BCOM Law
- Finance – BCOM Accounting Science
- Finance – BCOM Supply Chain
- Tuition Fees
Learners in their final year of high school (Matric/Senior Year) who will be entering university for the
first time must submit the following documents:
- Grade 11 Final Report
- Grade 12 Statement of Results
- Certified copies of ID (Applicants must be South African citizens)
- Proof of Residence
- Acceptance Letter from university
How to apply
(Please indicate in the subject line which bursary you are applying for (i.e Finance – BCOM Accounting Science: – Recruitment@brandsouthafrica.com.
For more information, please contact Lesedi Khalo or Lwandile Gumbi on 011 483 0122.