Citi Group is looking for suitable candidates to fill vacancies for its Citi South Africa Graduate Learnership 2023 intake. If you’re interested, make it a point to go over the minimum eligibility criteria of the programme before applying.
Citi Group Inc, more popularly known as Citi, is a financial services corporation and multinational investment bank with headquarters in New York City, New York, USA. Formed in 1998 with the merger between Citicorp and Travelers Group, Citigroup now ranks as the 3rd largest bank in the US and belongs to the Big Four banks in the country. In addition, Citigroup is also considered as one of those systematically important banks seen by financial experts as “too big to fail.”
Citi South Africa Graduate Learnership 2023
The Citi South Africa Graduate Learnership 2023 intake is a 12-month programme designed to provide fresh graduates with the necessary training and knowledge to grow as valuable members of the team and build long-term careers in the company.
Successful candidates will gain exposure and hands-on work experience across different facets of the business organization. Moreover, successful candidates are welcome to apply for permanent positions and will also have a chance to acquire sponsorship to pursue a postgraduate degree during their year of work.
Short-listed applicants will undergo a lengthy interview process and those who are selected will be assigned in any of the following areas of the organization:
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Investment banking
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Human Resources
- Global Markets
- Other banking areas
Who can apply?
You will need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Have recently completed undergraduate studies with a 65% GPA, or have completed a Master’s degree in any field of study
- Although work experience is not a requirement, applicants with no more than 12 months of work experience are welcome to apply
- Possesses solid leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and demonstrates a genuine passion for the financial industry
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Possesses good quantitative and analytical skills
- High level of commitment and ethical decision making
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility and competency/skills requirements, register your profile on Citi’s online recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: 23620677
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more details, contact Citi South Africa at +(011) 883-3737.
If this learnership has already been closed, please do not make any queries. You can view our other learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.
READ ALSO: Department Of Correctional Services Learnership Opportunities
Demzyportal Category: Learnership
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.