With this program, Colgate-Palmolive South Africa provides early-in-career graduates the opportunity to start their development & growth journey in our Finance Function.
Successful candidates will gain learning experience via job rotations and project assignments.
Upon successful completion of the 24-month program, the Finance Trainee can be offered a permanent role in the company based on performance and business needs.
Education / Experience / Competencies Required :
Minimum B.Com Honours Degree in either;
- Accounting Science
- Financial Science
- Data Science
- 0 – 2 years of working experience
- Possess analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Result-focused with strong leadership, and able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong implementation/team building/collaboration and project management skills
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV