CPUT Late applications for 2022 at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology are open. Late applications are open for programmes that have space for applicants.
If you haven’t applied to study yet, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, better known as CPUT, could be your answer as they have opened their late applications.
Late applications are open for programmes which have spaces open. CPUT has provided a list of these which can be found on the CPUT Late applications website page.
This list will be changed as registration continues and spaces are being filled up. Late applications will close on 8 November.
Some programmes are phased out qualification. Applications are then only allowed for students who have taken a gap year in their studies.
The late applications are currently only open for the following people:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- CPUT students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Late applications for first year entering students are yet to be announced.
Late approved HEQSF programmes that are open for applications are listed. Click here to view the lists.
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with an international qualification who already have SAQA certificates
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered
All applications must be submitted online except for the few Non-degree programmes identified.
Manual application submissions will not be considered except otherwise stated in the list provided. Selections will be conducted within the respective Faculties and the outcome will be communicated via SMS to the applicant.