CPUT Late applications for 2024 at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology are open. Late applications are open for programmes that have space for applicants.
If you haven’t applied to study yet, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, better known as CPUT, could be your answer as they have opened their late applications.
Late applications are open for programmes which have spaces open. CPUT has provided a list of these which can be found on the CPUT Late applications website page.
The following applications are still open for applications regardless of the late application timeframe (also included in the list provided below):
- Full Research Masters and Doctoral programmes – closes 15 March 2023
- Some late approved HEQSF programmes – close on 30 November 2022 or 16 January 2023
Some programmes are phased out qualifications. Applications are then only allowed for students who have taken a gap year in their studies.
The late applications are currently only open for the following people:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- CPUT students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Late applications for first-year entering students are yet to be announced.
Late approved HEQSF programmes that are open for applications are listed. Click here to view the lists.
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with an international qualification who already have SAQA certificates
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered
All applications must be submitted online except for the few Non-degree programmes identified.
For information on how to apply to CPUT, click here.
Manual application submissions will not be considered except otherwise stated in the list provided. Selections will be conducted within the respective Faculties and the outcome will be communicated via SMS to the applicant.
Only completed applications will be considered. Please consult the list of supporting documentation
Only applications that followed the outlined application processes above will be considered
Manual application submission will not be considered except otherwise stated in the list provided i.e. few non-degree purpose programs
Postal Services (including courier services) will not be considered.
Due to limited residence spaces, being accepted academically does not guarantee a space in the residence
Demzyportal Category: Application Date
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.