Distell invites suitable applicants for Administrative Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021. Read how to apply to Distell Internship Opportunities below.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 26th November 2021
The intention of the internship is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require exposure to the work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience in order to obtain a qualification.
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree/diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract.
- Energetic professional with a high level of confidentiality
- Computer literate together with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have the ability to work accurately under pressure
- The ability to multi-task
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email)
- Effective Time Management
How to apply