Educor invites applicants to apply for the HR Manager Internship/graduates programme for 2020.
Internship Application Closing date: Thu Aug 27, 2020.
Internship Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Table Of Contents
Educor Durban HR Manager Internships
More infrormation and what an applicant should Know about the Job before applying are as listed below:
- The HR Manager is responsible for managing the team to aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- The role oversees all IR matters as well as implementation of reward and retention strategies
- The successful person acts as a change agent within the business
- The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the role seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
1.Establishing framework of HR policies & procedures
2.Successfully managing and training the team
3.Implementation of retention and reward processes
4.Alignment and strategy to meet business objectives
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
Below are the needed requireemts needed:
2.Proven track record in similar role
3.5 years + experience working in African countries
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
1.Methodical way of approaching multifaceted project
2.Understanding of financial data
5.Good interpersonal communication
7.Integrity in performing duties
SPECIAL CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THE JOB:
1.May be required to travel within South Africa and potentially to other African countries
2.May be required to work overtime.