Gibs Admission Process or Requirements and Gibs Registration Requirements: www.gibs.co.za| Read the details of what you need to be amitted Into the Gordon Institute of Business Science below.
The management of the Gordon Institute of Business Science otherwise known as Gibs has released the requirements for everyone seeking admission into the School. In that case, Any Student applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Diploma Program must meet the requirements.
GIBS ADMISSION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for the GIBS MBA programme are:
- A bachelors or higher level degree
- A minimum of five years’ work experience, of which at least two years should have been at managerial level
- Matriculation certificate-level competence in Mathematics
- Completed degree/ SAQA accredited NQF 7 qualification;
- A minimum of five years’ work experience, at least two years of which must have been at management level;
- Postgraduate level of intellectual ability (as assessed via the GIBS Entrance Test or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Leadership potential (in accordance with your experience, references and application essay)
- Good English language skills to have the ability to articulate your arguments verbally and in written format
- Matriculation certificate level competence in mathematics
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser
- For the PGDip/MBA being delivered in KZN, applicants should see their future in the manufacturing sector, whether in a manufacturing plant, manufacturing-related facility, or a private or public sector support agency.\
Related Article: Gibs Courses and programs Offered
From the above article, you can access GiBs admission process requirements, if the is any other additional information you need, please visit the school official website Or drop a comment below and Demzyportal Team would give you the additional information you want.