Gibs Admission Process or Requirements 2023/2024 and Gibs Registration Requirements: www.gibs.co.za| Read the details of what you need to be admitted Into the Gordon Institute of Business Science below.
The management of the Gordon Institute of Business Science otherwise known as Gibs has released the requirements for everyone seeking admission into the School. In that case, Any Student applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Diploma Program must meet the requirements.
GIBS ADMISSION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum percentage of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Students should also appear for one of the National-level Management Entrance Examinations as per the AICTE norms.
- Students seeking government seat allotment should write the Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) or Karnataka Management Test (K-MAT), the rankings of which will be considered for admission.
Related Article: Gibs Courses and programs Offered
From the above article, you can access GiBs admission process requirements, if the is any other additional information you need, please visit the school official website Or drop a comment below and Demzyportal Team would give you the additional information you want.
- How to Reset Or Change GIBS Student Portal Login Password
- Gibs Admission Process and Requirements
- GIBS Student Portal Login
- Gordon Institute of Business Science, GIBS Courses Offered
DEMZYPORTAL CATEGORY: ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS