Learn how to Reset Northlink College Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Northlink College Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access Northlink Student Portal if you have forgotten your password.
Before you change your password make sure you have the following things in mind:
- Make sure that you are going to remember the new password.
- Avoid using your personal information.
- Make sure you don’t re-use your social media password.
- Include numbers, symbols, and capital letters that you would remember.
READ ALSO: Northlink College Student Portal.
Table Of Contents
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE NORTHLINK COLLEGE STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
- Navigate To Mynorthlink Student Portal.
- Click Forgot Password Button.
- Type in your Email or ID Number
- Click on the Send button.
- Follow every instruction until you Reset the password.
Please Note: In order for us to provide you with your Password, you will need to provide us with the e-mail address or ID number you used when you registered. If you registered with an incorrect e-mail address or Cell number we will unfortunately not be able to supply you with your password and you will have to contact the call centre.
- Recommended For You: Northlink College Prospectus PDF Download.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NORTHLINK COLLEGE STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the Northlink College Student Support Team with this Phone Number: + 27 21 970 9000
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would reply to you positively.