Learn how to Reset Unisa Student Portal Login Password, find out How to change Unisa Student Portal Login Password if you can’t remember your old one. DemzyPortal has written down the step-by-step guide on how you can access MyUnisa if you have forgotten your password.
How To Reset Or Change UNISA Student Portal Login Password
In order to Reset your Unisa Student Portal Login Password, follow the steps below:
- Visit MyUnisa
- Click On forgotten UNISA password
- Fill in the form and continue, Please Note that this New password would be active for both myUnisa and Mylife Email.
Recommended For Unisa Stundent: Unisa Prospectus PDF Download
How To Access Unisa MyLife Email
- Goto MyLife Email http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- type in your full Email Address example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then type in your password
- Click On Sign In
More Information About MyUnisa
If you find it hard to reset your password following the above steps, you can contact the University Of South Africa (Unisa) Student Support Team With this email MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za.
Alternatively, You can drop a comment below, and an Expert would Reply to you positively.