Illinois Wesleyan University is offering the President’s Scholarships for talented candidates. All international students are invited to apply read the Requirements and eligibility below.
Illinois Wesleyan University was founded in 1850, Illinois Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts college located in Bloomington, Illinois. It offers over 80 majors, minors, and programs to the students.
Why study at Illinois Wesleyan University? At IWU, you will have the opportunity to marry your passionate questions about hands-on ventures, faculty-guided research, and travel the world to satisfy your curiosity. You will develop research methods, consistent communication, and adaptable problem solving that will enable you to reach the world.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021.
- University: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in a variety of subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding program, aspirants must have to take admission in a bachelor degree at the university. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must meet all the basic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Illinois Wesleyan University will provide full-tuition per year and renewable for up to four years of study.