This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining experience working in a new-age newsroom environment with a team of specialist journalists and editors.
This intern will rotate on a monthly basis between three trade publications to get a variety of editorial input and experience while maintaining some administrative tasks across publications.
- Degree in journalism, English, or communications
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Valid driving licence
- Own car
- High attention to detail
- Outgoing and comfortable with networking
- Loves the challenge of daily deadlines and finding stories
- Good work organisation, time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive and delivers quality work
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit an unedited piece of your own writing and a paragraph outlining why you want the position and are capable of performing in the role.