The information in this article is about King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo Biography, Age, Wife, Son & Net Worth…
Buyelekhaya Zwelinbanzi Dalindyebo ka Sabata (born 1964) whose praise name is Zwelibanzi is a king of the abaThembu in South Africa.
His father is Sabata Jonguhlanga Dalindyebo who was a previous king and a descendant of the amaHala dynasty, and ruler of the current bakwaDalindyebo lineage.
Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo Age
He was born in the year 1964 in Cape Town, South Africa. He is 57 years old as of 2021.
Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo Wife & Son
He is married to Queen Nokwanda Dalindyebo and together they have a son named Azenathi Zanelizwe Dalindyebo.
Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo Arrest
- He was in May 2005 indicted for fraud, murder, attempted murder, kidnapping and arson at the Mthatha High Court, and was subsequently convicted.
- When Helen Zille was the Democratic Alliance (DA) party leader, the DA in 2013 recruited Dalindyebo to join the party.
- President Jacob Zuma was written to in July 2014 by a group of Thembu chiefs requesting that Dalindyebo be removed, claiming he was an “evil king” and “not fit to rule”
- Dalindyebo was sentenced to 12 years in prison in October 2015 and his membership of the DA was terminated.
- Dalindyebo made last-minute efforts to avoid incarceration by petitioning President Jacob Zuma for a presidential pardon in December 2015. A second bid for a presidential pardon was launched in early 2016