JustMoney is fully administering the full end-to-end processing of personal loans in conjunction with one of South Africa’s leading financial service providers. They are pioneers with a hunger for the best, bringing customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry.
Obtain and capture information from the client for the purpose of their personal loan application. To assist with administrative amendments, provide information and insights on the product, additional benefits, and up-sell products to the customer.
- Fulfillment of the loan application
- Help manage customers by carrying out standard activities and provide solutions for first-call resolution and completion of customer requests executed according to the required standard.
- Customer Needs & Analysis
- Ask questions and probe for clarity to gather relevant information to assist in the loan application process. Up-sell Customer Propositions
- Correspondence with the client providing feedback and updates on their application
- Respond to routine requests using telephonic conversations, emails, and chat/Whatsapp Operational Compliance.
- Knowledge of the NCA.
- Develop a working knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct relevant to own work, adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards.
- Update client information e.g change of address, change policyholder details, banking details and attend to the customer request on a range of loan-related issues. Provide best practice support to customers and other departmental systems, rules, and SLAs.
- Personal Capability Building.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant.
Work according to an assigned schedule. Follow a range of mandatory procedures to ensure that work is carried out to the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct.
- No experience is needed but Tertiary education is a must (Degree)
- Verbal and Written Communication.
- Using clear and effective verbal and written communication skills provides technical guidance when required to express ideas, request actions, and formulate plans or policies.
- Numerical Skills.
- Use an understanding of numerical concepts to perform mathematical operations such as report analysis and provides technical guidance when required. Interpret financial data.; Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Up-selling Opportunities.
- Analyse information and data to help guide decision-making.
- Understands Customer Needs.