Majuba TVET College offers a wide variety of courses and leadership programmes at its eight campuses. They care about their student’s development holistically therefore student support services such as on-course academic support and sports are provided. Majuba TVET College assists its students with applying for NSFAS funding. NSFAS provides financial relief to low-income households. All students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS.
Majuba TVET College is situated in Northern KwaZulu-Natal, the College plays a significant role in the holistic development of our students, as part of preparing them for the world of work.
National Certificate (Vocational) courses:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
National Certificate Programmes:
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Farming Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Assistant
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Management
- Electro-Mechanician (Millwright)
- Instrument Mechanician
- Learner Technician Electrical
- Learner Technician Instrumentation
- Learner Technician Mechanical
- Fitter and Turner
Courses are categorized by campus.
Students are to pay an average fee between R1500 to R3000 per annum depending on the course.
- Centre for People Development (CPD)
- Dundee Technology Centre (DTC)
- IT and Business Campus (ITB)
- Majuba Technology Centre (MTC)
- Newcastle Technology Centre (Newtech)
- Newcastle Training Centre (NTC)
- Occupational Programmes Unit (OPU)
- Open Learning Unit (OLU)
Applications may be made online via the website majuba.edu.za
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.