A 12-month Graduate Internship exist within the Motus Aftermarket Parts environment with specific exposure to the workplace. This opportunity provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job exposure to both the operational and process development side of the business.
Graduates will work closely with various Senior Teams and will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various aspects of the business. Graduates will have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, on-the-job coaches, and HR on the start of this exciting journey to drive their own career.
The opportunity is available in the following Departments:
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Successful candidates must have a valid qualification in their area of Study: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- 18 – 35 years of age
- Must be Innovative & Self driven
- Excellent interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer literate and MS office proficient
- Good presentation skills.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Understanding and working experience in data integration and transformation
- Individual needs to be pro-active, hardworking, detail and solutions orientated, with good communication skills.
- Clear criminal record.
For your applications to be considered please upload;
-Proof of qualification-Degree/Diploma
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.