Application for the MSc Academic Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Wrexham Glyndwr University in UK.
This scholarship is only intended to support the international students that have undertaken an MSc programme at WGU and have paid a 100% deposit on the tuition fee. The selected students will be awarded a £500 award amount.
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Table Of Contents
MSC ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- MSc programmes offered at the Wrexham Glyndwr University can be applied for.
- The applicants must have made a 100% fee deposit.
- Students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62.
MSC ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must apply for admission via the university’s application portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
Application must include:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progress so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below