In this article, you will see the list of the document you need to lodge an NSFAS appeal. Kindly read the details below.
NSFAS 2022 Appeals supporting documents
If you would like to appeal your #NSFAS2022 application results, please download and complete the relevant required supporting document below and upload it with your appeal.
To get the Document Click on the links below and download:
How To Appeal An NSFAS Rejection
Follow these steps to appeal your NSFAS rejection:
- Log into your MyNSFAS account by https://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/selfservice.jsp
- Click the Track Funding Progress option.
- Check the application progress tabs.
- If your application status reflects that it is unsuccessful, then you may submit an appeal by clicking on the Submit Appeal tab.
- Once you are on the Application Appeal page, you’ll be able to see the reason for your unsuccessful application status.
- Write a motivational letter stating the reasons why you are appealing your application status.
- Your motivational letter must not exceed 1000 characters (words including spaces).
- Upload certified supporting documents to support your motivation. A maximum of 5 documents.
- Click Submit Appeal.
- You will be able to track the progress of your appeal via your MyNSFAS account.