On this page you will learn about the NWU Services Portal service Portal: disservices.nwu.ac.za. It also contains a step-by-step guide on how to access DIY Portal. Kindly read below for more details.
The management of the North-West University (NWU) has enabled the DIY portal. The DIY portal which stands for Do-It-Yourself portal is the NWU Services Portal platform for managing its students and staff as well as giving them opportunities to access their dashboard.
It is primarily intended for use by students to do all sorts of academic activities that the university renders on its own without any help or interruption. Everyone registered on the platform have total control of what service they want to use at any time.
As you can see below, DIY Portal is essential for both students and staff of the North-West University (NWU).
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY (NWU) DIY SERVICES PORTAL
- North-West University (NWU) DIY Service Portal: https://diyservices.nwu.ac.za/
HOW TO ACCESS THE NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY (NWU) DIY PORTAL
- DIY is freely available to use on the NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY (NWU) website, via the internet.
- There are instructions on the screen to guide the end users and make the use of the tool user friendly
- Conditions of use (explained below) must be read and accepted in order to use the DIY.
Detailed instructions on how to access the North-West University (NWU) DIY Portal are as follows:
- Go to North-West University (NWU) DIY services portal.
- Using any of the mainstream internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- On the left side of the page, kindly enter your username and password as it applies to you.
- After filling in the required DIY details, you can then proceed.
Following the DIY instructions as stated above gives you easy access to your North-West University (NWU) dashboard.
Demzyportal Category: Student Portal
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.