Pyrotec invites suitable applicants for Bursary Programme for 2022. Read details and how to apply below.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 3rd December 2021
At Pyrotec, they believe in the power of education, as it can help to place a nation on the path of growth and development. Since education has the power to accelerate growth and eliminate poverty it can help Africa to match shoulders with the world
Fields of study
- Information Technology and communication
- Sports & Fitness
- Natural and Social Sciences Professionals
- Quality and Regulatory Professionals
- Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Media professionals, design and graphic, artistic, literary
- Human resources
- Architects, town planners, clinical services
- Business management and economics
- Health Professionals, clinical services
The bursary provides finances for the following expenses of the students;
- 100% of tuition/registration fees (paid directly to the University)
- The annual amount of R5, 000,00 towards textbooks is paid directly to students
- Accommodation expenses at the university hostel or private accommodation
- Transport allowance is granted to students
The following eligibility criteria must be met by students who wish to receive the bursary. Failure to meet the requirements will disqualify the application.
- Applicants must be a South African resident
- One should be an AA/EE candidate
- Applicant must be a first-year student
- One must score a minimum average of 70% overall
- Students must have a keen interest in studying towards one of the above-mentioned fields.
How to apply
Students are required to download and fill the Pyrotec Bursary Application Form. The form must be filled accurately and with a lot of diligence. All bursary applications must be submitted through email in pdf form ([email protected]). The email subject line must be “BURS2022”
To complete the bursary application, students must attach the following documents along with the application form.
- Certified ID proof
- Address proof for receiving transport allowance
- Letter of acceptance/registration from the University
- Motivation letter to convince the authorities that you deserve the bursary
- Grade 12 or highest qualification result (certified)
- Proof of costs incurred or estimated costs of accommodation, traveling, etc.
For further queries regarding this bursary program, please get in touch with the HR department of Pyrotec.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 021 787 9600