The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the Divisions and Components. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
South African Police Service (SAPS) Internship (SASSETA Graduate Internship Programme)
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete a separate application form for each post reference number)