Would you like to develop your career at one of the country’s top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
You can choose from a number of learnerships, offering between 12 to 24 months’ fixed term employment.
You’ll receive a monthly stipend, plus invaluable coaching and mentoring while you’re studying for your qualification.
- Group-wide Learnerships
- Wholesale Banking Learnerships
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
- Fixed term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the programme)
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for a Standard Bank Group Learnership if you’ve completed a Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent).
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships