Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward-thinkers who want to make a difference.
About Switchboard Intership
Sunday, 30 October, 2022 – 12:00
Brief description of job purpose
As a Switchboard Intern, you will be answering incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information to internal and external clients, transferring calls to the relevant parties and/or taking messages as necessary.
- N6 (FET College)
- Looking for experiential training in order to obtain a diploma
- Must be able to communicate in Afrikaans, English and an African Language
- You need to have a professional appearance and personal demeanour
- You will work independently, but also in a team
- You need to be friendly, and approachable and communicate in a professional manner.
- Swift and friendly answering and accurate transferring of incoming calls.
- Immediate communication of any occurring errors or complaints received to the ICT Helpdesk and line managers.
- Professional acknowledgement of guests, clients, service providers, staff and general public accompanied by swift transfer to relevant BKB staff.
- Responsible for orderly, clutter-free and friendly reception, switchboard, workstation and pause areas.
- Assist with daily office administration duties when needed.