DO YOU WANT TO BE A TEACHER? JOIN THE ST PETER’S PREP SCHOOLS TEACHER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
An opportunity exists for exceptional Teaching Interns to join the school in January 2024.
If you have a passion for teaching young children and are looking to grow and learn within a dynamic and caring environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
The Intern Programme aims to produce effective, motivated, inspirational and professional teachers for South African schools. Successful interns will complete a 4-year B.
Education degree and will receive daily hands-on experience in the classroom, guided by St Peter’s Prep teachers.
Interns will also be exposed to alternative teaching environments through our Community Partnership Programme.
St Peter’s Prep School is located in Paulshof, Johannesburg.
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes; APS score of 26 minimum (excluding Life Orientation)
- English as a Home Language = 5 (60%) or English as First Additional Language = 6 (70%)
- Maths = 3 (40%) or Maths Literacy = 5 (60%)
- Preferably under the age of 27
- Internship is for those starting first year of study in the B.Ed. Foundation Phase (or those already participating in the UJ online degree).