UJ Blackboard Learning Portal – This article is about the University of Johannesburg Blackboard. As a student, read how you can access the Blackboard below.
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) has improved the process of learning for prospective students by providing the Blackboard. That would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes, and submit assignments.
UJ Blackboard Portal Link
To access University of Johannesburg BlackBoard, navigate to the link below.
To gain access students and staff log in through the uLink portal.
Tools available in Blackboard modules include content areas capable of hosting class presentations, documents, web links, assignments, plagiarism tools, online tests, wikis, and reflection diaries − to name a few.
How to Access UJ Blackboard
- Visit the University of Johannesburg Blackboard.
- Look for the login button, click on it and type in your authentication details.
- Once Logged in, Select your School and Course.
- You will then See lectures available for your course.
- UJ Student Email
- University of Johannesburg Student Portal
- UJ Prospectus
- University of Johannesburg Website
If you have any question(s) you want to ask, you can drop a comment below and our team would respond to you positively.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons below.