Univen Blackboard Learning Portal – This article is about the University of Venda Blackboard. As a student, read how you can access MyUniven Blackboard below.
The University of Venda (Univen) has improved the process of learning for prospective students by providing the Blackboard. That would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes, and submit assignments.
Univen Blackboard Portal Link
To access the University of Venda BlackBoard, navigate to the link below.
- Univen Blackboard Login Portal
If you experience any problems with Blackboard, please contact E-Learning Team
Email Staff Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Student Support: email@example.com
Call Support: 015 962 8170 (Office Hours)
Attention New Students
1. For Username use your student number
2. For a Password use your student number
3. Once logged on change password to your own chosen password
4. For help call 8170 or send e-mail to myuniven @ univen.ac.za (click on the space after ” .. e-mail to ” if the email address is not appearing)
5. For Help visist E-Learning Help Desk at office G004 Old Admin Building
How to Access Univen Blackboard
- Visit the University of Venda Blackboard.
- Look for the login button, click on it and type in your authentication details.
- Once Logged in, Select your School and Course.
- You will then See lectures available for your course.
If you have any question(s) you want to ask, you can drop a comment below and our team would respond to you positively.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook or Twitter with the buttons below.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.